Neymar is now the 2nd best player in the world.

Neymar is now the 2nd best player in the world.

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:55 pm

There I said it. After Neymar's wonderful performance for Brazil (again) against USA it hit home. Ronaldo has now declined so much since 2012. Neymar has much better work-rate, passing, dribbling, creativity, skills etc. Neymar is faster now as well. And even though he is more of a winger than Ronaldo he is catching up in terms of goal scoring too (he scored 39 goals for us last season as a winger Shocked).

So how is Ronaldo better? What does he do better than Neymar apart from score a few more goals? I can't think of anything. It is pure dogma to say that Cristiano is better than Neymar now. Cristiano is a liability to his team because he doesn't defend, meanwhile Neymar ran more than any of our players in last years CL campaign. Neymar is a complete footballer. Ronaldo is just a goalscorer.

Also Ibra and Iniesta have declined, Xavi and Pirlo are gone so they are definatley not the 2nd best player in the world.

I am so happy that Real Madrid didn't get him ( and they wanted him real bad). He will be at Barcelona for life and will take over Messi as the best player in the world one day.
Murray

Number of posts : 10191
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: Neymar is now the 2nd best player in the world.

Post by Murray on Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:03 pm

Bad timing worms, Ronaldo has just scored a hat trick.

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:17 pm

Murray wrote:Bad timing worms, Ronaldo has just scored a hat trick.

Has he? O well I still think Neymar is better.

I forgot to mention all the goals Neymar scored in last years CL knockout stage. Crucial goals.

Edit - 12 minute hat trick for Ronaldo as well. Shocked

Mark my words though, this will be the season people start shifting over to Neymar's camp when debating who is the 2nd best player in the world.

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:29 pm

O yeah I forgot about Robben.

I definatley think it's between Ronaldo, Neymar and Robben.
Fey

Number of posts : 35347
Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey on Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:32 pm

Nah, Robben has always been too injury prone to be a genuine contender for best player. Still 12 minute hattrick is fuckin impressive, like him or not.
Murray

Number of posts : 10191

Post by Murray on Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:40 pm

5 goals for Ronaldo now.

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:01 pm

Fey wrote:Nah, Robben has always been too injury prone to be a genuine contender for best player. Still 12 minute hattrick is fuckin impressive, like him or not.

But when he plays he's brilliant for club and country.

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:11 pm

Fey wrote:Nah, Robben has always been too injury prone to be a genuine contender for best player. Still 12 minute hattrick is fuckin impressive, like him or not.

Robben has played 147 times in the last 4 seasons for Bayern Munich. He also has 87 caps for Holland. He plays enough to possibly be rated as the 2nd best player in the world. <Ale>

You are just bitter because he is easily the best Dutch Player of his generation, miles ahead of CL and international flop Van Persie.

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:40 pm

Anyone see Neymar's freekick Shocked

Better than all of Ronaldo's 5 tap-ins put together.

When was the last time Ronaldo scored and important goal against us (Atletico)? He has a habit of being invisible against us, probably because he is ineffective when he isn't given space.

EDIT:

Also, isn't Neymar getting tired of scoring big games by now? He is so fucking clutch.

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:04 pm

That was Neymar's 6th goal against us (Atletico), and we have the best defense in the world.

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:24 pm

Did anybody watch how shit Ronaldo was against us (Atletico)? AGAIN.

He was fucking invisible. The only thing he done all game was dive.

This is not a one off.

He is always shit against us because he needs lots of space to play in, Neymar on the otherhand is often brilliant against us due to his much superior technique and teamplay.

Neymar>>>>>>>>>>>>The fake ronaldo
Fey

Post by Fey on Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:13 pm

Ronaldo only scored 2 freekicks out of his 83 attempts..

I knew it was bad, but 1 goal in 41,5 attempts is not really a specialst.

He shouldnt take them anymore.

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:28 pm

Neymar is already a much better freekick taker (though that's not hard is it?). He scored an amazing one vs us (Atletico) and then struck one against the inside of the post vs Sevilla this week.

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:26 pm

Here is a quote from a Real Madrid fan:

"i will never understand how cr is a great scorer, yet he can't score unless the team provides at least 10 good chances, all he does just padding his stats, when the team back is really against the wall, he does nothing to change the situation, how many players you know scoring 50-60 goals every season and that team can't win a title? you know why? cause madrid puts ego golden boots above actual trophies, the team spends more time trying to get cr a goal than actually winning the match, that best player on the planet.

can't shower a guy with praise who demands so much from the team and still manage to look average in a lot of games."

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:03 pm

Johan Cruyff - "I've always liked technical players because I've been a bit like that. Cristiano is a great player, but he's just a goalscorer. Cristiano will never be the player who can create or take care team that his team plays well. He is just a finisher."

"Messi is much more a team player than Cristiano is. He scores but also produces many assists. For me as a player, Messi is better. There is a big difference in being just a great goalscorer and being the best player. Messi deserves Ballon d'Or, no discussion."

"Every person that understands football knows this. It's absolutely ridiculous to me that some people actually think Messi isn't the best."

"This isn't about Cristiano at all. He's a fantastic player, one of the best goalscorers ever. This is about how ridiculously good Messi is."

To the most influential person in the history of football.<Ale>

I love the bit where he says Ronaldo is just a finisher. LaughHe's saying the exact same thing as worms as being saying for years, I guess great minds think alike after all.
Fey

Post by Fey on Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:12 pm

Laughing

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:31 pm

Fey wrote:

Laughing

"But you're not the best...are you mate?"

Laugh
Antarion

Number of posts : 3371
Supports : Germany, Bayern
Favourite Player : Mller, Neuer and Schrrle
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Post by Antarion on Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:20 pm

I hope the movie is all about his haircuts. They are worldclass.
Fey

Post by Fey on Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:23 pm

What if Messi goes to jail? Will that satisfy CR as the best player in the world?
Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
Supports : Real Madrid CF
Favourite Player : Butragueo, Redondo, Ral, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Jaime on Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:00 pm

Fey wrote:What if Messi goes to jail? Will that satisfy CR as the best player in the world?

Not if, for how long! Hopefully he gets the full 22 month sentence. cheers

#Valors

#MesQueUnClub

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:13 pm

Messi won't go to jail for obvious reasons.

But we all know if this was Casillas or Ramos this wouldn't even make the news, the Spanish media would do a good job of covering their heroes.

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:22 pm

Neymar is on fire. Won 2 penalties himself and scored them, he also won another legitimate penalty but it wasn't given for some strange reason.

In general he is playing brilliantly, he is playing better than Ronaldo has played at any time this season.

The only reason people think Ronaldo is still better is pure dogma, most people only watch the highlights.

But for people like worms, who actually watch the games, we know that Neymar is the better player now. And more and more people are waking up and realizing the truth.

So Ronaldo no longer the 2nd best player in the world lol!I wonder how his ego will take it.

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:23 pm

4 goals and 1 assist from Nerman.

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:33 pm

Neymar was amazing, he played much better than any game which Ronaldo has played all season.

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:21 pm

Neymar in the Liga 15/16:
9 goals - 1st
39 successful dribbles - 1st (Messi also 39)
31 chances created - 1st

https://twitter.com/barcanumbers

Facts. <Ale>

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:43 pm

Who just seen him versus PSG?
Ronaldo the 2nd best player in the world. lol!

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:40 pm

Neymar - 2 goals, 1 assist.

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:56 pm

Neymar with 2 goals against a solid Villareal side, including one of the absolute best goals you will see all season:

Smiley Magic

Neymar is now proving almost every week that he is better than cristiano ronaldo, it will probably take a few more months for the media to catch on however, the only hope Ronaldo has is if Neymar gets injured, because Neymar is twice as talented as him and there is nothing Ronaldo can do about that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 27, 2017 8:27 pm