Liverpool FC 2016/2017 Thread

Luis

Number of posts : 26261
Supports : Liverpool
Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Liverpool FC 2016/2017 Thread

Post by Luis on Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:09 pm

Departures:

Jordan Ibe
Joe Allen
Martin Skrtel
Brad Smith
Jaou Teixeira
Kolo Toure
Adam Bogdan
Danny Ward
Jon Flanagan
Samid Yesil

Arrivals

Sadio Mane
Georginio Wijnaldum
Loris Karius
Alex Manninger
Joel Matip
Marko Grujic
Ragnar Klavan

Manager: Jurgen Klopp

Fixtures:

http://www.thisisanfield.com/fixtures/
Luis

Number of posts : 26261
Supports : Liverpool
Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Re: Liverpool FC 2016/2017 Thread

Post by Luis on Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:11 pm

So yeah we beat Barca 4-0 yesterday but lost to FC Mainz 4-0 today...

completely different teams though. Yesterday was very close to the team that will start vs Arsenal next weekend with maybe 1 or 2 changes.

The Easter Bunny

Number of posts : 8563
Supports : Cambridge
Favourite Player : Pitt, Potter, Wilkshire, Carden and Larsson
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by The Easter Bunny on Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:24 am

Excited to see how Grujic does in the Prem, his names has been popping up whenever Liverpool have played during pre-season.

I'm personally quite excited to watch Liverpool next season, never a dull moment with Klopp and if he can squeeze that extra bit of work rate and consistency out of Mane they will have signed another game changer.

stinger

Number of posts : 6477
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by stinger on Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:39 pm

The Easter Bunny wrote:Excited to see how Grujic does in the Prem, his names has been popping up whenever Liverpool have played during pre-season.

I'm personally quite excited to watch Liverpool next season, never a dull moment with Klopp and if he can squeeze that extra bit of work rate and consistency out of Mane they will have signed another game changer.
I guess it's difficult to be consistent when injured... especially if it's for 4 months out Shocked
The Easter Bunny

Number of posts : 8563
Supports : Cambridge
Favourite Player : Pitt, Potter, Wilkshire, Carden and Larsson
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by The Easter Bunny on Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:09 am

stinger wrote:
The Easter Bunny wrote:Excited to see how Grujic does in the Prem, his names has been popping up whenever Liverpool have played during pre-season.

I guess it's difficult to be consistent when injured... especially if it's for 4 months out Shocked

scratch You think Mane's been a consistent performer at Southampton? If you want to quantify him then yes, I suppose he has been consistent in regards to goals and assists (I'm pretty sure he's in double figures per season for goals during his time down South). But he also does it in bursts and can sometimes be a bit quiet in games when he doesn't get space.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:20 pm