Pretty sure you said the same thing last season as well Fey....
In fact last season after 4 games and 3 points every fucker and his dog was saying Spurs were finished and Kane was a one hit wonder. Meanwhile Man City won 5 in a row and were being crowned champions by September. Different clubs peak at different times. We have been underwhelming so far this season no doubt, but Pochetinno has already said a number of times that due to the Euros this year he had to let the vast majority rest longer than he'd have liked and so are a few weeks behind where he would have wanted them. Rather a slowish start picking up points against a very good Liverpool and Everton sides than tailing off again end of season like last year.
Few observations from today's game:
- Matip and Lovren looked very solid for Liverpool, despite the lack of real creativity from us. Impressed with them both physically : Klopp has got them aggressive which when you're playing Kane and Janssen who are strong centre forwards is inportant.
- Vorm saved Poch from some very risky decisions to play such a high line. We are lucky to have two top class keepers, now imagine if Liverpool solved that conundrum....
- Danny fucking Rose. For all of his unrefined moments, as a Spurs fan it's impossible not to love him for his consistent endeavour. Rarely do you see a player put his mind body and soul on the line every game like he does. Is he the best left back in the world: hell no. But he must be a total fucker to play against as he never stops going. The Renaissance man. Hashtag Wojciech Szexzyny
- Klopp's nipples are extremely pointy. Poch's are definitely flatter and I imagine has impressive sized areoli.
- Liverpool were better for large periods, definitely looked sharper and more drilled. Which means we got a point despite playing badly. Sign of champions? Yeah go on then