Serie A 2016-17

Forza Italia!Forza Milan!

Number of posts : 4759
Supports : Italia and Milan
Registration date : 2007-05-10

Serie A 2016-17

Post by Forza Italia!Forza Milan! on Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:04 pm

Serie A for the last few seasons has been Juventus's domain.  

The only realistic contenders seem to be Roma and Napoli.

Re: Serie A 2016-17

Post by Forza Italia!Forza Milan! on Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:06 pm

Yesterday, Milan started 7 Italians against Juve, 3 of whom came from our youth sector: Locatelli, Donnarumma, and De Sciglio.

In case you missed the glorious Locatelli winning goal:

https://streamable.com/hbtj

Or the Donnarumma save to keep it 1-0 at the end:

https://streamable.com/43lm

Murray

Number of posts : 10199
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Murray on Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:12 pm

It's the usual shambles at Inter again. I suppose it's time for another new manager.

Post by Forza Italia!Forza Milan! on Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:23 am

Murray wrote:It's the usual shambles at Inter again. I suppose it's time for another new manager.

The names being mentioned are Pioli, Guidolin...

I think at this stage, they are better off sticking with FDB.

Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Super Progress on Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:58 am

Congrats on the victory Forza

I'm still not overly impressed with some aspects of Milan but at least they looked quite solid and competitive. I have hard time seeing them win the league though but who knows.

Inter is an utter joke and there is no point in firing another manager again. I haven't seen too many of the games so what is their main problem?

Post by Forza Italia!Forza Milan! on Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:30 pm

Super Progress wrote:Congrats on the victory Forza

I'm still not overly impressed with some aspects of Milan but at least they looked quite solid and competitive. I have hard time seeing them win the league though but who knows.

Inter is an utter joke and there is no point in firing another manager again. I haven't seen too many of the games so what is their main problem?

Thanks!

The league is a step too far. One game at a time, and we will see where we are come Jan. Then, I think some shrewd purchases could allow us to push for a top 3 finish.

As for Inter, if they do sack FDB this year runs the risk of being another transitional one. Their team seems to be deficient in some areas, and incredible in others. This combined with a coach who has 0 Serie A experience has proven to be their undoing.
bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
Supports : www.footballspeak.com
Favourite Player : Zanetti
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by bluenine on Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:54 pm

Forza Italia!Forza Milan! wrote:
Super Progress wrote:Congrats on the victory Forza

Thanks!

The league is a step too far.  One game at a time, and we will see where we are come Jan.  Then, I think some shrewd purchases could allow us to push for a top 3 finish.

As for Inter, if they do sack FDB this year runs the risk of being another transitional one.  Their team seems to be deficient in some areas, and incredible in others.  This combined with a coach who has 0 Serie A experience has proven to be their undoing.

Hey guys, its been a long time since I posted at this forum....

La Beneamata are having a very frustrating season, which is unfortunately not unexpected... The day Inter let Mancini go for ridiculous reasons, our season was always going to end pear-shaped. 4th coach in 5 months, what else can we expect. Its sad, because the team Mancini built has so much potential. But shortsighted, rookie management is screwing it all up for us.

Milan are doing better than I expected. A lot of credit for this has to go to Montella, he seems to know exactly what he wants...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:53 am